Hypothetical question...

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. rod at cyberspaces.org
Mon Feb 21 01:20:26 UTC 2000

Well, that was not my point precisely. My point was that the elements of a
copyright infringement claim include the requirement that the plaintiff
prove that his source code was copied by the defendant, and that proving
this element is far easier under an open source project than a closed-source
project.

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.
www.cyberspaces.org
rod at cyberspaces.org