BSD / GPL compatibility

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. rod at cyberspaces.org
Wed Feb 16 01:24:14 UTC 2000

COMMENTS APPRECIATED...ON MY ARTICLE SOON TO BE PUBLISHED..
When Efforts to Conceal May Actually Reveal:Whether First Amendment
Protection of Encryption Source Code and the OPEN SOURCE MOVEMENT Support
Re-drawing the Constitutional Line Between the First Amendment and Copyright
for Authors of Computer Software.
http://www.cyberspaces.org/Effortstoconceal.htm

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.
www.cyberspaces.org