Offer of help

Raymond Luk ray at hbesoftware.com
Mon Feb 14 14:09:53 UTC 2000

In defence of OSI, it may be that there isn't a real mechanism in place to
handle what is probably a growing flood of requests for license approval. I
received a message from Bruce Perens 2.5 months ago inquiring about our license
(for OpenDesk.com) which we submitted for OSI approval in November. I replied
but haven't heard from him yet.

I have about 50 programmers here ready to volunteer some time if OSI needs some
sort of application/database to help them out. Of course, we'd use only OSI
compliant tools :)

Let me know,

Raymond Luk
President