Status of Vovida VOCAL License?.

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Mon Aug 28 01:09:19 UTC 2000

Alexandra White writes:
 > Hello all:
 >
 > Just following up to find the response from the OSI to Vovida legal
 > team's answers to the outstanding questions. I submitted these last
 > Wednesday 8/23 (attached below).  Russ had indicated wanting to provide
 > approval within 24 hours.  Thanks again.

Well, we mostly have, but I had to accompany my family down to the New
York State Fair, where my daughter was the state champion at 4-H
public speaking, and horticultural judging!  Woo hoo!  Anyway, you're
a shoo-in, we're just working on crossing the i's and dotting the t's.
Or whatever.

--
-russ nelson <sig at russnelson.com>  http://russnelson.com  | If you think
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | health care is expensive now