Answers to Vovida Questions

Alexandra White awhite at valinux.com
Wed Aug 23 17:14:24 UTC 2000

Hello:  Below are the series of outstanding questions for Vovida (raised
by Brian, Larry, and Russ) and the responses from the legal team.   Let
me know if we need further clarification  from Vovida before OSI
approval can be granted.  Thanks again, everyone, for your prompt
attention; I appreciate it. -Alexandra