Plan 9 license

SamBC sambc at nights.force9.co.uk
Sun Aug 20 18:09:33 UTC 2000

The most important thing to note is that there is no official word yet. This
list is just for unofficial peer-review, and there are only a few small
gripes over Plan 9 (as people have discussed), so I expect that the OSI
Board will request a few changes and then approve it, if Lucent are
flexible.

IANAL & IANA OSI Board Member

SamBC