ATT license version 1.2 D

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Tue Sep 28 23:10:29 UTC 1999

Here is revision 1.2D of the ATT license. It's somewhat nicer regarding
your fair use rights, in that you now have the right to display, perform,
use, and compile the source code, rather than just compile the source code
as in the previous version. The "Capsule" can now be any file format.
Those are the only differences.

The "wdiff" output between this version and the previous one is attached
in diff.txt . Square brackets indicate deletions, curly brackets indicate
additions.

I'm sure it's Open Source. It's still a tear-open license, but I feel that
issue is well outside of our scope. I recommend this license for the OSI
certification. ATT is going to start using this one.

	Thanks

	Bruce