list archive/hardware design license discussion?

Mitch Blevins mblevin at debian.org
Tue Sep 28 22:51:48 UTC 1999

Does anybody know how to get off this list?
I have tried unsuccessfully for two weeks to remove
myself, using the license-discuss-unsubscribe at opensource.org
address.  I will be going on vacation at the end of the week
and an autoresponder will answer all my emails.  I want to
avoid auto-spamming this list if at all possible.

If anybody knows the private email of the person responsible
for list subscriptions, I would be appreciative of the info.
Or, if I am incorrect in the above email for list removal,
a correction would be welcomed.

Thanks,
-Mitch

--
Any command with less than 48 switches is a Cat in the Hat book.
                                                  - E. Charters