FAQ for abbreviations? Or what are: HtN, LODR,

J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) jdassen at wi.LeidenUniv.nl
Wed Sep 22 13:43:15 UTC 1999

On Wed, Sep 22, 1999 at 11:52:44 +0100, Angelo Schneider wrote:
> But your abbreviations are a bit wierd to me, is there a FAQ anywhere or
> is sombody so kind to point the most common one used in this list out to
> me?

They seem to have evolved within this thread.
HtN == Homesteading the Noosphere
	(http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/writings/homesteading/)
LODR == the Law Of Diminishing Results in economics.

HTH,
Ray
--
J.H.M. Dassen                 | RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may
jdassen at wi.LeidenUniv.nl      | not be a better one than the one the blocks