Essay RFC delayed.

bruce at perens.com bruce at perens.com
Fri Sep 10 05:35:50 UTC 1999

It's interesting to note that there appears to be a trend of increase
of GPL use in software announced on freshmeat.net . I suspect this trend
has followed the commercialization of Linux, but I don't have proof yet.
I'll ask Rob Current if he can give me the data necessary to produce a
graphical plot.

	Thanks

	Bruce

From: esr at thyrsus.com