Request for Open Source License Approval

Brice, Richard BriceR at WSDOT.WA.GOV
Tue Sep 7 19:13:35 UTC 1999

We have been in contact with the FSF and they have given us permission to
use their license(s) as templates for creating our own, so long as we make
it clear that our license is not the GNU (L)GPL license.

Richard Brice, PE
WSDOT, Bridge and Structures
360-705-7174