OpenIP License

Jamil Khaib Khatib at ieee.org
Wed Oct 13 09:26:57 UTC 1999

Do not replay to this message

I am sorry because I made all this mess. I just wanted to announce the License and to get the comments in the OpenIP mailing list.

I think that the best place to discuss the OpenIP Hardware General Public License "OHGPL" is the OpenIP mailing list because it the origin of this license.

Now we have a new small revision of the license and I'll post a new revision in the weekend.

The license is at
http://www.openip.org/oc/License.txt

We are going to continue discussing the License in the OpenIP list you are welcomed to join us.