GNU License for Hardware

Adam 'WeirdArms' Wiggins awiggins at cse.unsw.EDU.AU
Tue Oct 12 22:14:47 UTC 1999

	I'm not sure if its the back log of our mail server or the time
difference or what but I've asked once before and it seems I have to ask
again (and add more SPAM in the process). Please move the discussion back
on TOPIC (ie licencing, or hardware design) or remove the PLEB mail alias
(not to mention the others) from the cc. I'm getting 3 copies of each post
on this utter SPAM and my list as well as the others are getting crap
totally unrelated to the topic we were discussing. So please people kill
the philosophy debate or take it somewhere else.

	Cheers Adam