gEDA: Re: GNU License for Hardware

Adam 'WeirdArms' Wiggins awiggins at cse.unsw.EDU.AU
Tue Oct 12 07:04:23 UTC 1999

	Before we REALLY go off topic can people edit the cc list in the
future before posting. I don't mind (and I hope the rest of the list
doesn't) having licencing descusions on the PLEB list (even if I'm getting
it 3 times from the cc'ing) but lets keep it on that track or move it to a
single list or even better privately.

	Cheers Adam