HELP: Where is this list archived?

Roland Turner raz at arrakis.com.au
Fri Nov 26 02:20:50 UTC 1999

Hi all.

I'd like to comment upon the proposed Novell Community License, but
wouldn't mind reading the discussion to date (if any) first. I have
already subscribed to the list, but am having difficulty getting the
articles posted to date.

The list manager (ezmlm?) appears to offer access to archived messages
by article number, but no means of discovering article numbers (the
index command appears to be turned off), and no means of fetching
digests (the get command doesn't appear to understand ranges). Even if
these things were working, email is a painful interface for browsing an
archive, a web-based one would be somewhat easier to work with.

So, is there such an archive?

If so, where?

If not, to whom should I offer mailing list archiving service?

Thanks.

- Raz