XXX PUBLIC LICENSE

Signal 11 signal11 at mediaone.net
Tue May 18 00:56:07 UTC 1999

Russell Nelson wrote:

> XXX has contacted us, and is disappointed that the following message
> is the only discussion of this license.

Well, I think that speaks volumes about the general consensus - there's just too many
licenses out there.  Somebody needs to draft up something that is more or less a
"plug and play" license - omit the sections you don't like, include the ones you do,
and every combination meets OSD criteria.

--
Signal 11, BOFH malign.net
"My goal in  life is, at the  age of 40, to  be able to say to