IBM Public License

bruce at perens.com bruce at perens.com
Wed Jul 14 19:37:57 UTC 1999

Oops - I missed one thing. The optional paragraph under 3(iv) about submitting
changes. This was missing from the 1.0 license that was posted publicly to the
Postfix mailing list and some other drafts I reviewed. I objected to it a long
time ago and it seems to have crept back in. My rationale for objecting to it
was: