Zeratec Public License

bruce at perens.com bruce at perens.com
Tue Jul 13 22:13:28 UTC 1999

From: Mark Wells <mark at ns2.pc-intouch.com>
> They could still simplify it immensely by cutting out all the stuff about
> certification and use of Zeratec's trademarks.

I concur that it really should be two separate licenses, a commercial one with
the validation requirement and trademark permissions, and a free software one
with the permissions in 2.2 and little else.

They could write an appendix _describing_ how they issue commercial licenses
and what they cover, just to inform people about the availability of the
commercial license, and they could require distribution of that appendix
with the patent license.

	Thanks

	Bruce