Free World Licence + Certification Process.

Ross N. Williams ross at rocksoft.com
Thu Dec 30 04:20:19 UTC 1999

Hello All,

The Free World Licence (which I submitted in October) is now complete
and signed off by my lawyer and I have built a web site for it. You can
find it at:

   http://www.ross.net/fwl/
   Username: preview
   Password: helmet

It's password protected because I want to collect one final round
of feedback before it goes live. I know it doesn't qualify as
"Open Source", but perhaps some of you licence jockeys might
give it a ride and maybe find some last-minute bugs.

By the way, my experience of the certification process is that it
is very quick: my licence was rejected very quickly! To celebrate,
I have created two new certification logos which you will find
on the home page.

:-)
Ross.

Dr Ross N. Williams (ross at rocksoft.com), +61 8 8232-6262 (fax-6264).