Certification Process

Brice, Richard BriceR at wsdot.wa.gov
Tue Dec 14 23:40:59 UTC 1999

I've been waiting over 3 months and nothing is happening with my request for
license approval.  The powers that be are very silent if your post isn't an
off-topic challenge of open source. (Sorry for the dig, but for us
outsiders, OSI isn't what it seems)

Richard Brice, PE
WSDOT Bridge and Structures Office