Oversimplifications in HtN

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Tue Aug 31 18:48:01 UTC 1999

Ian Lance Taylor has replied with some very interesting criticisms which
I intend to respond to.  But I have to fly to Australia now and won't be
back for twelve days.  My access to email will be spotty at best, so
hold those flames ;-)...
--

"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty
when the government's purposes are beneficient...  The greatest dangers