Get ready....

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Thu Apr 15 03:40:13 UTC 1999

I dunno, the license claims that the license itself is copyrighted and may
not be altered.

You certainly can document a "statement of words", that's what non-fiction
books are, and if I was to start printing up bootleg copies of "The Road
Ahead" you can rest assured Bill's lawyers would be on me like bees on
honey. :)