[FLOSS-Desktops] Request to utilize and edit the FLOSS Desktop for Kids curriculum for kids in the Philippines

Patrick Masson masson at opensource.org
Mon Oct 28 13:57:20 UTC 2019

Hi Ben Hur,
We'd be thrilled for you to use and edit the curriculum. The latest
version is here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B9TXipDwxAz4WlJ0SExTVV9CU0E
 We would love to see your adaptations for a Filipino class and
students (or for other localized efforts).
Please be aware, if you use these resources you should be careful to
ensure any added content is appropriately licensed. Unfortunately, we
have had multiple participants add content without appropriate
licenses. Without appropriate licensing we can not include any
enhancements you may add to the content.
Let me know if I can help in any way.
Patrick

--
  ||  |   | || |  ||  ||  | || |  |||  |  |||

Patrick Masson
General Manager & Director, Open Source Initiative
855 El Camino Real, Ste 13A, #270
Palo Alto, CA 94301
United States
Office: (415) 857-5398