[FLOSS-Desktops] MAKE Packet

Patrick Masson masson at opensource.org
Wed Apr 18 13:43:50 UTC 2018

The MAKE Worksheets are located in the Shared Google drive, which is
linked to from the FLOSS Desktops wiki.
FLOSS Desktops Wiki: https://wiki.opensource.org/bin/Working+Groups+%26
+Incubator+Projects/FLOSS+Desktop+Refurbishment+and+Distribution/
Shared Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B2V3n1
i8irYqUTJ3LTRlOTRTRXM
MAKE Worksheet folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B9TX
ipDwxAz4WlJ0SExTVV9CU0E
Link to current version of MAKE Worksheets: https://drive.google.com/op
en?id=0B4RIRv65Sap1cXMybUNBRzhmR0k
Patrick

--
  ||  |   | || |  ||  ||  | || |  |||  |  |||

Patrick Masson
General Manager & Director, Open Source Initiative
855 El Camino Real, Ste 13A, #270
Palo Alto, CA 94301
United States
Office: (415) 857-5398