[FLOSS-Desktops] FLOSS Desktops Wiki Updated

Patrick Masson masson at alumni.ucdavis.edu
Sun Mar 12 15:02:55 UTC 2017

All,

We had a few nice developments related to the FLOSS Desktops for Kids
program which inspired me to update the wiki. I've added:

 * Links to resources (shared Google drive with worksheets, curriculum,
etc.)
 * Links to communications and organizational resources (this listserv,
IRC, wtc.)
 * Contact info of those currently involved
 * Images of students in action
 * Links to press coverage
 * updated project status and descriptions.

You can visit the wiki here:
https://wiki.opensource.org/bin/Main/Projects/FLOSS+Desktop+Refurbishme
nt+and+Distribution/

Hope this helps you all with your local efforts and feel free to update
the wiki with any info you think might help others.

Patrick

--

    ||    |      |  ||||    ||    ||    |  ||||    |||    |    |||

Patrick Masson

General Manager & Director

Open Source Initiative

855 El Camino Real, Ste 13A, #270