*****SPAM***** I need a hot guy like you

Callie exportaujml at ageseta.com
Sun Aug 11 05:53:49 CEST 2013

Spam detection software, running on the system "opensource.org", has

Content preview:  I am Callie. Guys say I am hot and I tend to believe them
  :) What I need is a hot guy like you! Saying "hot" I do not really mean cute
   face or crazy muscles :) I like having fun. I simply adore sex. I am full
   of fascinating ideas, so you will never be bored with me, I promise! Maybe
   we can chat online? [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 0.1 DOS_RCVD_IP_TWICE_C    Received from the same IP twice in a row (only
                            one external relay; empty or IP helo)
 1.4 RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT   RBL: RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT
                           [201.141.167.125 listed in bb.barracudacentral.org]
 3.3 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [201.141.167.125 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.4 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
 1.7 URIBL_DBL_SPAM         Contains an URL listed in the DBL blocklist
                            [URIs: torshinwass.ru]
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: torshinwass.ru]
 1.6 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: torshinwass.ru]
 1.2 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: torshinwass.ru]
 0.7 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 1.6 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
                            [URIs: torshinwass.ru]
 0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.