[CAVO] Open Source Election Software

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 18:14:17 UTC 2017

Larry-

Here is the real article before these proprietary folks rewrote it to suit
their black op purposes

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/03/opinion/open-source-software-hacker-voting.html?_r=0

Though many don't want to hear it-   the reality is Microsoft and their
allies, as Director Woolsey explains , have waged war on open source voting
to the detriment of the national security..

Part of this disinformation campaign is Barbara Simons / David Dill /
Verified Voting working with Mitch Kapor to provide disinformation -

Ambassador Woolsey and myself are featured in a documentary about this
coming out soon--  called "The Real Activist" For information about the
Dill / Microsoft controlled " fake " activist / academic community see
http://cavo-us.org/matrix.pdf

Best-

Brent

More to come !!