[CAVO] CAVO press release 10 / 03 / 2016

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 00:46:08 UTC 2016

Yes Larry--

We call those " Dill-ites " as robots chanting David Dill's infamous speech
to Congress that " open source is no panacea "

No one,to my knowledge.has ever stated open source IS a panacea -- so
therefore the " correction " is a contrived response to a false premise.
People uttering that are usually misinformed or worse..

jez sayin..

BT