[CAVO] Famous Quote on Voting

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Thu Jun 23 18:11:35 UTC 2016

My father would want me to be very careful disagreeing in any way with Stalin, but I do.

At this point, given recent history of voting restrictions around the country that disenfranchise millions of voters, I simply want more people to cast ballots over an open source software application and stored at a central server(s) with backup. THEN, because it is open source, we perhaps can truly automate a fully secure system that would even scare Stalin.

/Larry