[CAVO] [VVSG-election] [VVSG-interoperability] Single Point of Failure - the Scan Head - RE: By November, Russian hackers could target voting machines

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 17:09:10 UTC 2016

Greg-

I hope this will be my last post regarding your  business plan.

Still no word from your legal team..  but I have heard from many founding
members of the open source community as well as some good activists.  It is
apparent that this conversation IS considered a valid one moving forward..
and should not be censored.

When you state  " > We offered them a solution to their objections (some
six reasons they raised) why the GPL was insufficient.  We built a solution
to remove those objections.  "

the general response has arisen-   who EXACTLY is they  (  names )  and
please give the  " six reasons "  why  " they "  say GPL is insufficient.

Thanks to all involved for understanding the ramifications here.

Brent