[CAVO] Fwd: [VVSG-election] Election Day Working Group Third Request for Participation

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 19:08:33 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Giles, Robert <Robert.Giles at sos.nj.gov>
Date: Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 10:33 AM
Subject: [VVSG-election] Election Day Working Group Third Request for
Participation
To: "vvsg-election at nist.gov" <vvsg-election at nist.gov>

Dear Election Day Working Group Members,

It has been over a week since I sent out my last request for participation
and since that time only one additional person, from Delaware, has added
information to the TWiki page. For those of you that have already shared
your process documents I want to thank you.

I am not sure if this lower than expected level of participation is due to
everyone’s busy schedules or the lack of experience using a TWiki page. In
an effort to make this process even easier the EAC has created an email (
vvsg at eac.gov) for you to use to submit your process documents.  This means
in 5 minutes or less you can send an email with your process documents
attached and the EAC staff will work to post the documents in the
appropriate place on the TWiki page. The process could not be easier!

Please be aware the TGDC will be meeting in a little over three weeks and
we want to roll up our sleeves and get to work. The information you provide
is critical to our success at this meeting.

Thank you in advance for your time and willingness to share your processes
with us! We can’t do this without you!

Sincerely,

Robert Giles

Director