[CAVO] Press release from Follow My Vote

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 14:56:44 UTC 2016

April 20, 2016

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

FOLLOW MY VOTE LAUNCHES CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN

FOR VERIFIABLE OPEN-SOURCE BLOCKCHAIN VOTING

SOFTWARE, MAKING VOTING HONEST AND CONVENIENT,

ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Follow My Vote is solving this voting crisis with innovative technologies.
A voting platform that

can gain transparency into elections, without compromising voter privacy,
will ensure that

election results are accurate. Follow My Vote is accomplishing this by
using blockchain

technology and elliptic curve cryptography to build an open-source platform
that is secure and

truly verifiable from end to end.

The funds raised from their Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign will go
towards completion of the

project and demonstrating the power of blockchain voting to the world.

“I have poured my life savings into Follow My Vote. When that wasn’t
enough, I cashed out my

401K and maxed out my credit cards. We are so close to making history, I
can feel it in my

bones. I am confident that my fellow Millennials will find it in their
hearts to fund this campaign,

so that we can get the job done.”

- Adam Kaleb Ernest, Co-founder and CEO at Follow My Vote

Follow My Vote plans to demonstrate their game-changing technology by
hosting an election in

parallel to the United States 2016 Presidential Election.

See the Follow My Vote Crowdfunding Campaign on Kickstarter here:
http://kck.st/1VnXqlv

###

Contact Follow My Vote:

contact at followmyvote.com / 2020 Kraft Drive Suite 3050 Blacksburg, VA 24060