[CAVO] Fwd: San Francisco Department of Elections RFI

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 18:01:04 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Burgos, Sandro (REG) <sandro.burgos at sfgov.org>
Date: Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 10:55 AM
Subject: San Francisco Department of Elections RFI

Good Morning.  The San Francisco Department of Elections (Department) is
sending this email to all responders to the Request for Information (RFI)
the Department issued on August 6, 2015.  Although no new voting system
would be chosen based on responses to the RFI, any person or entity that
intends to provide services to any City agency must be qualified to conduct
business with the City by the Office of Contract Administration (OCA).

Below is a link to a page on OCA’s website that provides information on the
criteria to follow to become qualified to provide services to a City agency
by OCA.  Any questions regarding this information or the qualification
processes are to be directed to OCA and not this Department.

http://sfgsa.org/index.aspx?page=4762

Thank you.

Sandro Burgos, Fiscal Activities & Payroll Coordinator

San Francisco Department of Elections

1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place

City Hall, Room 48

San Francisco, CA 94102

(415) 554-6991

sfelections.org

[image: Title: Facebook - Description: Click on this link to visit our
Facebook page.] <http://www.facebook.com/sfelections>  [image: Title:
Twitter - Description: Click on this link to visit our Twitter page.]
<http://www.twitter.com/sfelections>

Follow the Department of Elections on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/sfelections> and Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/sfelections>!

Your feedback is important to us! Please take our customer service survey
<http://www.sfelections.org/survey/index.html>