[CAVO] [License-review] Submission of OSET Public License for Approval

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 18:21:47 UTC 2015

I guess it begs the question.. to preserve the integrity of the standard-
 does OSI shy away from approving submissions that are intended to " game '
open source standards. ? .  i.e.  are point scores reduced for sliminess ?
Perhaps that is too hard to analyze / enforce.. but maybe there should be
an ethics component.  That's why I ask voting system software folks .." Why
did you get into this space ? "  If it's to " clean up elections '..  use
GPL v3