[CAVO] [License-review] Submission of OSET Public License for Approval

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 17:16:48 UTC 2015

I agree and defer to Mr. Rosen and Mr. Webber on those points. We must
educate government-- not feed them more confusion and nuance via licenses.
I still think OSET's "list" of government voting system purchasers craving
their yet to be approved license is more crafty action, and a solution in
search of a nebulous problem.