[CAVO] I assume you all saw this...

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 19:58:58 UTC 2015

I am cautiously optimistic.  The caveats remain in that the BOS must move
it forward.. then the DOE must play fair. The Director of Elections has
been "interesting " in his previous actions.. so we must make sure there is
a clean path to completion of the project with no backsliding.

A dirty bird might pretend to go along.. then create circumstance to put
the work on hold..  or nuance it toward proprietary elements