[CAVO] [License-discuss] SF - LAFCO open source voting draft

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Wed May 27 01:15:20 UTC 2015

Thank you Allison and Grahame, I'll have to be more precise next time. You
can help me. What would you suggest we say when the OSET Foundation proposes
a voting or election system with a non-OSI-approved "open source license"
called OPL:

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/528d46a2e4b059766439fa8b/t/53558db1e4b
0191d0dc6912c/1398115761233/OPL_FAQ_Apr14.pdf.

Should OSI say more than "not approved"?

/Larry