[CAVO] L.A. County continues to announce open source voting victory

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:16:55 UTC 2015

Thanks Patrick..

We will make sure to continue to  encourage all those positioning their
software toward jurisdictions to submit for OSI assessment .. and will
notify the jurisdictions of OSI's on point availability.

Of course the savvy " open washer " vendors will avoid that assessment..
but at least we will be on record as mentioning availability .