[CAVO] CAVO- It's alive

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:40:15 UTC 2015

Yes he was receptive and gracious as usual.

I am hopeful that we can put together a general plan to give him in the
next few weeks..

Brian Fox -along with David Webber's team -have mentioned willingness to
create this ..  and the timing is now a  crucial "moment of truth"  in this
on going effort

We now may have the political will we have worked toward for a decade -- so
we need the plan for them to embrace ..then we can move toward funding

Best- BT