[CAVO] Welcome to CAVO at opensource.org

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Tue Apr 14 21:49:20 UTC 2015

Hi folks, and welcome.

You have just been subscribed to cavo at opensource.org
<mailto:cavo at opensource.org> .

This mailing list is for your free communication about the CAVO open source
project. Send your communications here and they will automatically be sent
to everyone on the list.

Besides politeness and professionalism, the rule here is that you may not
quote anyone else's email to this list outside this list without the express
permission of the author(s). I believe that is known as the Chatham House
Rule.

In all other respects, I hope this list - rather than private emails between
us - becomes the preferred location for talk about open source election and
voting systems.

/Larry