[beyond-licensing] next steps for Beyond Licensing?

Allison Randal allison at opensource.org
Wed Nov 29 18:50:06 UTC 2017

Hi all,

The Beyond Licensing Working Group was chartered for an initial year,
with a note that we'd "evaluate next steps for the group after 12
months". The year has passed, and the group hasn't been very active
lately, what would you all like to do? The simplest option is to retire
the working group, but we could also refresh with specific plans for
another year of work.

(The board is doing an overall review of active/inactive working groups
today, so this is just general housekeeping.)

Thanks,
Allison