[beyond-licensing] Principles & Practices: Online group editing

Deb Nicholson deb at eximiousproductions.com
Tue Sep 6 19:37:03 UTC 2016

Hi,
Just a bit more background here. Two meetings ago we decided that we would
like to collect a list of principles and practices and then share examples
of tactics for managing the various types of relationships one is likely to
encounter when using, building or distributing free and open source
software.

We decide to focus on these things:
    * Decision-making & governance
    * Contributor relationships
    * User relationships
    * Sponsor relationships
    * Vendors relationships

At the most recent meeting, we decide to collect these ideas during a
shared editing session in a piratepad and then output the result to a wiki
on OSI's website.

Here's the doodle poll, http://doodle.com/poll/cq93u2zg8sig3x3s

Thanks!
Deb