[beyond-licensing] Panel Discussion at OSCON EU?

O'Brien, Duane duobrien at paypal.com
Mon May 23 19:51:44 UTC 2016

In the interest of getting something in, I’m going to submit with the list below, swapping in Italo for Stefano since Italo’s expressly said yes. But it’ll take me a bit to get it all together, so Stefano if you’re interested, I’ll submit you in as well. I think 5 panelists + moderator is probably pushing the limits for what would work out. Plus we can always amend the CFP, as long as we get it in.

Karen, Italo, Deb, Deb and Stefano (hopefully) if y’all could send me (off list) a picture for the submission and the email address I should use, that would be super. If you can’t, I’ll do my best to find suitable one online and use the emails from the list here.

I’ll be iterating over abstract text at https://beta.etherpad.org/p/oscon-eu-panel if anyone wants to join in. We’ve got about 3 hours to get it in, so there’s time.