[beyond-copyright] easy question to start, naming

Karen Sandler karen at sfconservancy.org
Mon Mar 28 01:36:44 UTC 2016

+1 to beyond-licensing, I hate the whole free vs. open conversation ;)

I'm so excited to have the substantive discussion, I missed the session
where this was discussed, but we've been working on this topic at
Conservancy (with the beginnings of a partnership with Wikimedia) so I
can't wait to collaborate on this!

karen