[beyond-licensing] Details Confirmed: Beyond Licensing Town Hall in Boston, 21 April 2016

Brian Behlendorf brian at behlendorf.com
Mon Apr 11 15:26:43 UTC 2016

The second links shows up fine.

I took the liberty of forwarding it to an interest group at the Berkman
Center at Harvard who are meeting this week to talk open source
organizational models, IRS issues, that sort of thing.  If anyone happens
to be (or can be) in Cambridge on Thursday and wants an invite or
introduction let me know.

Brian