[PublicPolicy] Speakers and Registration for the EU Open Source Policy Summit 2023

Astor Nummelin Carlberg astor at openforumeurope.org
Thu Dec 22 09:40:17 UTC 2022

[image: Twitter Banner Dec 2022.png]

Hello everyone!

I hope most of you are on your way to celebrate the holidays and to enjoy a
few days off!

To start 2023 right, and especially if you’re going to FOSDEM, we want to
invite you all to register for the EU Open Source Policy Summit on February
3. The agenda is out and you can register! *In person spots are limited, so
if you're planning to attend, register as soon as possible.*

*Agenda and registration* <http://summit.openforumeurope.org>

Speakers include:

   - Ivan Bartoš, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Digitisation of the
   Czech Republic
   - Alexandra van Huffelen, Minister for Digitalisation, the Netherlands
   - Thomas Dohmke, Chief Executive Officer, GitHub
   - Gaël Blondelle, Chief Membership Officer, Eclipse Foundation
   - Hans Roth, SVP and General Manager EMEA, Red Hat

Even more speakers and panels to be presented in the coming days and weeks!

Happy holidays!

Astor

--
*Astor Nummelin Carlberg*
Executive Director

web http://www.openforumeurope.org
Follow us on Twitter @OpenForumEurope <https://twitter.com/OpenForumEurope>
--

OFE aisbl, a Belgian international non-profit association

Transparency number 2702114689-05

Registered in Belgium with enterprise number 721975651

RPM Tribunal de l’Entreprise Francophone de Bruxelles

Registered office: Avenue des Arts 56, 4C, 1000 Brussels, Belgium

Web: openforumeurope.org

e-mail: info at openforumeurope.org