[PublicPolicy] The future of EU Open Source policymaking - survey and workshop on 5 November

Deb Bryant deb.bryant at opensource.org
Tue Sep 29 23:15:55 UTC 2020

Hello Astor, thank you for posting, and for the invitation to participate.

I will gladly share this to my network.

Clarifying question: Are you looking for stakeholders, projects and people that are centered within the European Union?  or is it a broader global view you seek?  I can help with either, but know I will get the question so want to make sure I understand the scope of your goal first.

Kind Regards,

Deb Bryant