[License-review] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Submission of the Upstream Compatibility License v1.0 (UCL-1.0) for approval

Richard Fontana fontana at sharpeleven.org
Wed Nov 30 01:44:18 UTC 2016

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 04:49:38PM +0000, Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) wrote:

> Right now, ARL's Open Source License is stalled internally while waiting for 
> comments from higher ups; if NOSA 2.0 was Apache-compatible and OSI approved, 
> we could drop the ARL OSL and go with NOSA 2.0 instead.

What do you mean by 'Apache-compatible'?

More information about the License-review mailing list