[License-discuss] Network copyleft license without requiring 'Installation Information'

Wiebe Cazemier wiebe at flashmq.org
Wed May 24 00:43:27 UTC 2023

Interesting. At least that gives me tested text. I had drafted one myself (but better to use a tested one):

Additional permission under GNU AGPL version 3 section 7:

The licensors of this Program grant you additional permission to convey an
object code version of this Program in a User Product without providing
Installation Information.