[License-discuss] License pages cleanup project underway

Giulia Dellanoce giulia at opensource.org
Mon Apr 3 10:12:45 UTC 2023

Good morning everybody and thank you Stefano for such a nice introduction.
Being quite a neophyte to the world of open source software licenses, I am
getting more and more interested in the subject as I am moving forward with
the project, and I really want to do my best to make my internship at OSI
as effective and profitable as possible.
As Stefano pointed out, I'm just having a bit of trouble in finding precise
and extensive information about the licenses sent, approved, not approved
or withdrawn in the years before 2007.
Stefano and Simon Phipps already provided me with precious advices and a
folder containing some license-discussion-ante-2007 (Mailing List Archives
from Russ Nelson), but if any of you knows where I could find some more,
please share it with me.

thank you in advance,
at your complete disposal,

Giulia